Descriptions of diagrams FROM the About section
This diagram shows how the PEO educational experience works:
- Distinctive experience: The experience is distinctive and may be defined as desirable, meaningful, significant etc.
- Deep experience: The experience is deep and engages the learner in doing, reflecting, interpreting, hypothesising and experimenting.
- Instructional experience: The experience is planned and designed for instruction e.g. purpose and audience is defined, content and revision activities are provided.
Back to About the PEO.
The PEO is made up of:
- Education Manager
- Education Centre Co-ordinator
- Office Manager
- Publishing Manager
- Publishing Developer
- Publishing Officer
- Publishing Project Manager
- 4 x Project Managers
- 5 x Parliamentary Educators
- Casual Parliamentary Educators.
Back to About PEO Staff.