Catalogue no: 0406
Source/Credit line: PEO, DPS AUSPIC
This photograph and diagram shows the composition of the Senate chamber. Labels and shaded areas point out the following groups:
- Government: Liberal Party of Australia, The Nationals and the Country Liberal Party, 35 senators
- Opposition: Australian Labor Party, 26 senators
- Minor party: Australian Greens, 9 senators
- Minor party: Centre Alliance, 2 senators
- Minor party: Pauline Hanson's One Nation, 2 senators
- Minor party: Australian Conservatives, 1 senator
- Minor party: Jacqui Lambie Network, 1 senator
As at 1/07/2019
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
You are free to share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work.
Attribution — you must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
Non-commercial — you may not use this work for commercial purposes.
No derivative works — you may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.
Waiver — any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.