This booklet explores Australia’s system of government and how Parliament works. It includes detailed explorations of:
- The Australian Constitution
- Three levels of law-making
- How members of parliament are elected
- The houses of Parliament
- Parliament at work
- Getting involved in Parliament.
Teachers can use the Get Parliament booklet in conjunction with the online version, which features additional information sections and deeper explorations of key topics through videos, links and activity sheets.
How to order
To order the Get Parliament booklet, complete and return the order form below.
- Per copy: $1.50 (GST inclusive)
- Class set (31 copies): $45.00 (GST inclusive)
- Prices include postage
If you would like more information about Get Parliament or how to order the resource, please contact the PEO.