Links for Australian Curriculum – Links for Australian History Curriculum
PEO resources to help meet the requirements of the history curriculum are listed below under the year level and curriculum content descriptions they fit with.
Humanities and social sciences (HASS) curriculum
Key figures, events and ideas that led to Australia’s Federation and Constitution (ACHASSK134)
Australia and Asia depth study: Making a Nation
Key people, events and ideas in the development of Australian self-government and democracy, including, the role of founders, key features of constitutional development, the importance of British and Western influences in the formation of Australia’s system of government and women's voting rights (ACDSEH091)
Source: Australian Curriculum, Assessment and Reporting Authority (ACARA), downloaded from the Australian Curriculum website on 07/12/16. (curriculum version 8.2)
All material identified by "AC" is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Australia (CC BY NC SA) licence. For all material licensed under this creative commons licence, you are free to:
- Share – copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format; and
- Adapt – remix, transform, and build upon the material,
under the following terms:
- Attribution – You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- Non-Commercial – You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike – If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.